Tritonia primorjensis is a species of dendronotid nudibranch. It is a marine gastropod mollusc in the family Tritoniidae.
* http://clade.ansp.org/obis/search.php/42345Tritonia primorjensis The perinucleolar compartment (PNC) is a subnuclear body characterized by its location to the periphery of the nucleolus.
* http://npd.hgu.mrc.ac.uk/search.php?action=builddetails&geneid=1NP00539Perinucleolar compartment Bhinda Jatt, is a Punjabi bhangra singer-songwriter.
* http://www.kissrecords.com/album.asp?id=10Bhinda Jatt Culmenella rezvoji is a species of air-breathing freshwater snail with sinistral shell, aquatic pulmonate gastropod mollusk in the family Planorbidae. This species is endemic to Japan.
* https://web.archive.org/web/20110713121903/http://www.jpnrdb.com/Culmenella rezvoji Microtralia is a genus of minute air-breathing land snails, terrestrial gastropod mollusks to micromollusks in the family Ellobiidae, the salt marsh snails.
Species within the genus Microtralia include:
* Microtralia ovulum
* Microtralia insularis
*Microtralia Reginald Thomas Cleaver (died 1954) was a British cartoonist notable for his work for Punch and The Daily Graphic.
* http://www.lookandlReginald Cleaver Libellago finalis, is a species of damselfly in the family Chlorocyphidae. It is endemic to Sri Lanka. It is threatened by habitat loss.
* http://slendemics.net/easl/invertibratesLibellago finalis Arnel Cerafica is a Filipino politician. He was a member of Philippine House of Representatives representing the District of Taguig City-Pateros from 2010 to 2019. He was also the Vice Chairman of the House of Representatives Committee on Health.
Prior tArnel Cerafica Plocamopherus pilatectus is a species of sea slug, a nudibranch, a shell-less marine gastropod mollusk in the family Polyceridae.
This species was described from the Grenadines. It has subsequently been reported from nearby islands in the Caribbean Sea.
Plocamopherus pilatectus Matsudaira Yorihiro (松平頼恕) was a Japanese daimyō of the late Edo period, who ruled as the ninth lord of the Takamatsu Domain.
Yorihiro ordered Mifuyu Tomoyasu, a scholar of Kokugaku (National Learning), to compile a book called Rekicho Yoki, andMatsudaira Yorihiro (Takamatsu)